Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Resolutions


Welcome 2008!

For my New Year's resolution.....I resloved to take better care of myself, in all ways......which is why I'm taking the time to share my adventures with you today.....taking care of my friends, keeping them posted on how we're doing here in Sicily is just as important as anything else I can do for myself.




For all my friends and family in the states, Matt and I miss and love you very much and we're trying to keep in better touch this year. Thanks for not giving up on us and for understanding that we're not that great at writing. You're never far from our thoughts and we can't wait to hear how you're doing.




For all my friends and family in Sicily....what would we do without you?? You keep Matt and I in check, keep up laughing, and remind us daily of how lucky we are to have found you! Thanks for everything. We love you very much.

No comments: