Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Hour and a Half Later.......

My Return to Blogger via Google Accounts........

So here it is.....the day after Christmas and I'm thinking, yea, I'll post my new images to flickr and maybe even update my blogspot site. Well, little did I know that it would take me an hour and a half to get a darn password to work on google's login page. I'm so angry that I can't even see straight and want nothing to do to blogger or google or gmail or any of that stuff!



If I never see the words "please re-enter password" again I'll die a happy woman! Talk about a great way to totally RUIN the holiday spirit. In other news.....the Arnolds now have an email account that's just for their friends and family.

ChristyMatt.Sicily@gmail.com. I figured out that the only way it'd let me do anything productive was by creating a new gmail account. Apparently I was right so now we've got two goodies for free. A new spam free email account and an updated blog. Yea.

Here's a few snap shots of our Christmas here in Sicily. There are way more on our flickr site. Make sure and have a look around.

As one of my goals for 2008, I want to update this site more often for my friends and family. I know, I know, you've heard THAT before.....but this time I really mean it. The best laid plans......here's to hoping it'll stick this time.

No comments: